|Yes, my precious...|
Christmas time had me recieve plenty of gifts from friends and family and a fair few were related to running. So I got:
- Running socks -very nice ones too.
- Blister free inner socks - very useful and a nice addition to my compeed blister plasters.
- A fluorescent beanie - very warm and eye-catching.
- A running belt / drinks carrier - always keep oneself hydrated.
- An iPod/MP3 neoprene armband-type carrier - ideal as I have just found my 2nd Gen Apple iPod
- Dummies guide to Marathons - a useful book for sure.
- Another book, '4 months to run a 4 hour marathon' - having a good read of this too.
- A flashing light-type-thing that I can clip to my hat - so people can see me when I run!
- Highly reflective bike clips - more stuff so people can see me.
So a relatively quick run during my lunch hour on monday this week but parts of my route along the canal were still flooded so I got very wet feet! Parts of the path were flooded as the tow-path is only a few inches above the canal. Will need to skip the mid-week run but will make it up a day later methinks. Not sore now and I hope I avoid any over-training. Need to sign up for some 10K runs in Feb.
Last distance run: 8.5 km
Total run so far: 163.5 km
Please sponsor me for the London 2013 Marathon, click here.